APMonitor Web-site Terms and Conditions
APMonitor, has established a public access web site accessible at http://apmonitor.com (hereinafter "the Site"). By continuing to browse the Site you are indicating your acceptance of the following conditions of use and disclaimers under this Agreement:
- APMonitor is not responsible in any way for (i) the accuracy, completeness, performance, timeliness, reliability, content, upgrades, or availability of any information and/or software received by you as a result of your use of the Site; (ii) loss or damage to your records, data, hardware, software, networks, and the like resulting from your use of the Site; or (iii) your use of, or results obtained from, any information and/or software received by you as a result of your use of the Site.
- The information available on the Site may be protected by copyright laws and treaties, and title and related rights in the information content accessed through the Site is the property of the applicable content owner as protected by such laws or treaties. This Agreement gives you no right, except as specifically set forth herein, in any such content.
- APMonitor has no obligation to support the Site and/or any information contained therein. To the extent permitted under applicable law, access to and all information provided to you through the Site are provided "AS IS", WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY. APMONITOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER RELIEF, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF the Site. Some States and other jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. You may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
- You acknowledge that your use of the Site and/or information from the Site may be subject to United States export laws and regulations and you agree not to use the Site and/or export, transmit, use, transfer or distribute any information from the Site except in full compliance with the export laws and regulations of the United States of America.
- APMonitor welcomes any feedback, suggestions, modifications, or any reports on bugs or errors (collectively "Feedback") regarding the Site. Therefore, you agree that any and all such Feedback you provide to APMonitor shall be of a non-confidential nature. Further, you grant APMonitor and its affiliates an irrevocable license under all necessary rights (including, but not limited to, all intellectual property rights) to use, modify, copy, distribute, sublicense, display, perform and prepare derivative works of such Feedback for any purpose without payment or accounting to you of any kind, in perpetuity.
- APMonitor may, at any time without notice, modify, change, move, withdraw, or delete this Site and/or this Agreement, in whole or in part.